When it comes to choosing a commercial real estate agent, it is important that you do your research and find one who will be able to help you reach your business’ goals.
Is Now the Time to Sell Your Commercial Property?
Why Sell Your Commercial Property?
- Demand for commercial property across Perth, from both local and interstate buyers, is strong, signalling Western Australia’s real estate market rebounds post-Covid.
- We see the investors entering the field compounded by demand coming out of residential and putting their money across into commercial market to get that higher return.
- Continued low interest rates, a strong vaccine roll-out, and strengthening economic recovery have translated into strong price growth in Perth city.
What Is Your Commercial Property Worth?
Unlike residential property, which is based largely on land value, commercial property valuers look primarily at market yields, rental returns, and a property’s possibility for strong capital growth to determine value.
The process to value commercial real estate can be quite complicated to do it yourself. Appraisers and real estate agents may use two or more approaches when calculating the value of commercial property including the cost approach, the income approach, the sales comparison, and capital asset pricing model.
Get a Comprehensive Appraisal Today
Get a commercial property valuation done by the local real estate experts. We have the best market knowledge to provide you with valuable information about your commercial property.
We know the local market and can provide a realistic sale value and suggest the best way to market and negotiate terms of sale of your commercial site to achieve the best possible price.
With well over 30 years’ experience in Perth’s South-eastern Corridor and having won the 2021 Commercial Sales Awards by REIWA, we have proven our ability to sell commercial property.
The Scarfone family has developed a reputation for providing great service and being the first to know local commercial property news and real understanding about what makes our neighbourhood the best commercial and industrial hubs.
We have the biggest range of commercial properties for sale in Belmont, Welshpool, Kewdale and Victoria Park and a wealth of experience selling commercial and industrial sites such as warehouses, retail, office, and factory units. After a quick assessment, we can provide you with a realistic idea of your property’s potential.
The Best Outcome Guaranteed
Not sure how to go about selling your commercial or industrial site? We will negotiate the best possible outcome with the pool of commercial and industrial buyers.
In addition to negotiating the best price for you, we will guide your through the process of sale and project manage the transaction, which includes:
- Comprehensive advice on marketing and strategy to maximise your price
- Arranging all promotional activities and bringing the property to market
- Ongoing communication and buyer feedback
- Preparation of Offer and Acceptance and related Sale documents
- Liaison with your settlement agent and facilitate the completion of sale
We will also manage a promotional campaign on your behalf. This includes:
- Online advertising with market leading portals, social media, and this website.
- Regular mailouts to our extensive database
- Offline advertising such as sign boarding
- Photography and flyers
- Professional Service from our award-winning sales team
Need Help Valuing a Commercial or Industrial Property?
If you’ve invested in a commercial or industrial building for many years and wonder whether it is the right time to sell speak to our agents today.
We will help you to understand the value of your commercial property or portfolio of properties and guide you through the process of sale from A to Z.
We specialise in providing professional commercial property appraisals and advice for prospective owners and can help you identify factors that will lead to a successful and profitable sale.
Latest from our blog
You may also be interested in…
Ready for a new office in Perth? Before you lease an office, read our 10-page guide and make the best decision for your business.
We’ve gathered some Perth commercial property experts to put together a list of easy to understand tips that will help you be better informed when looking at Perth warehouses to lease.